Springsteen Caught Using Teleprompter For Trump Insults

Date:

Share:

Bruce Springsteen used his latest concert in Boston to launch into another political speech targeting President Donald Trump and Tesla founder Elon Musk, reading his remarks from a teleprompter in front of the crowd.

During the May 24 show, Springsteen criticized cuts to USAID and tied them to broader concerns about America’s role in the world. “The richest men in America have abandoned the world’s poorest children to death and disease through the dismantling of USAID,” Springsteen said. “This is no longer on the front page, but children die every day, and this is happening now.”

The singer continued by accusing the administration of weakening longstanding international alliances and attempting to reshape how American history is presented. “We are undermining NATO and the world order that kept us safe and in global peace for 80 years,” Springsteen said. “Our museums are being told to whitewash American history of any unpleasant or inconvenient facts, like the full history of the brutality of slavery.”

Springsteen also mocked Trump personally during the speech, calling him a “snowflake” and saying he “can’t handle the truth.” He later referenced the January 6 Capitol riot while continuing his criticism of the president.

The comments were consistent with Springsteen’s long-running opposition to Trump, which dates back to the president’s first campaign in 2016. During that election cycle, Springsteen called Trump a “moron” and accused him of helping bring “white nationalism and the alt-right movement” into mainstream political discourse.


The latest remarks also appeared aimed at Elon Musk, who has played a visible role in pushing for major spending reductions through the Department of Government Efficiency. Musk has publicly supported efforts to cut back on federal agencies and spending programs, including USAID.

USAID, the federal agency responsible for administering foreign aid and development assistance, has faced sweeping reductions in recent months. Critics of the agency have argued that taxpayer dollars were being used to fund politically charged programs overseas, including diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives as well as projects linked to Black Lives Matter activism.

In March 2025, Secretary of State Marco Rubio announced that 83 percent of USAID programs had been canceled following an internal review. Supporters of the cuts argued the agency had expanded far beyond its original mission and lacked proper oversight.

Opponents, including Springsteen, warned the reductions would hurt vulnerable populations around the world that depend on humanitarian assistance funded by the United States.

The Post Millennial

Subscribe to our magazine

━ more like this

Fauci NIH Colleague Enters Guilty Plea

A former senior adviser at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases has pleaded guilty in a case involving efforts to conceal government...

Here’s How Darline Graham’s Debate Went

Honesty is generally a good quality in a politician. But when someone is already serving in the United States Senate and asking voters to...

Florida Primary Results Send Shockwaves Through Democratic Party

Florida’s Democratic primaries on Tuesday offered a pretty clear look at the divide running through the party, and Republicans will likely be happy to...

Harry And Meghan’s Movie Falls Short At Box Office

Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, have spent years trying to turn their fame into a successful entertainment brand. Their latest project, however,...

The Real Story Behind That Pivotal Poll For LA Mayor

Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass has found herself in an embarrassing situation after promoting a poll that was later revealed to be completely fabricated. The...
spot_img

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here